Nov 19, 2015

Dreaming of Home...



Once fall begins to set in my Holiday tingly sensors come on and they ruin my whole brain process. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas to come because it brings me even closer to the ones I love. In less than a week I will be heading to Rio Rancho, New Mexico to see my lovely family! It's been pretty hard living away from them because we are so close. I remember going to my aunt's houses for the holidays and just thinking to myself "it can't get better than this." Literally I have THE most loving, caring, giving family in the world and I wouldn't be the person I am without them. Of course they are crazy, and absolutely insane sometimes but the good always out ways the bad. So prepare yourselves because next week is going to be full of instagam pictures, lovey dovey posts about my crazy/wonderful family and a Holiday that centers around all the amazing things God has blessed me with this year! I love you all and pray that your holiday is full of thankfulness and love!

Oh, and an outfit post  ;)








Chambray shirt: Target
Skirt: Express
Boots: Aldo
Scarf: Old Navy

8 comments:

  1. Soooooo excited!!! Can't wait to see you!!! And I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for the holidays too.:) LOVE your outfit. That skirt is so cute. I love how you've styled it for fall. Great pics.:) Have a lovely holiday.

    ~Krisztina / http://www.krisztinawilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! You look soooo cute. :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete