Nov 13, 2015

Plaid for Days..




Not a lot of you know but I work as an Elementary school librarian. This week we are hosting our yearly book fair. So needless to say it has been stressful these last few days. For example, I went to school with no makeup because I decided not to get out of bed until 25 minutes before I had to leave. Yes, I am a procrastinator. I thought growing up would change that buuuuut it didn't ;) I don't know about any of you but I could wear plaid everyday of my life. It's probably like an addiction but I've already made it through the first step....admitting you have a problem lol. But to be completely honest, the days I feel like I have less time to plan, turn out to be my better hair or better outfit days than the days I do plan it out. Annoying I know!! So, to all of you out there that think it takes 1 to 2 hours to make something good out of yourself, you're wrong. You know why? Because God has already made you beautiful and THAT is good enough for me :) Love you all!





Skirt: Express
Plaid Shirt: Old but I like Target's
Shoes: JustFab
          

3 comments:

  1. You are absolutely adorable and I miss you like crazy!!!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this skirt on you!

    http://ericakato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete