Nov 23, 2015

Fall Hues..and Holiday Dreaming


To All the Lovely People who put up with reading my blog; One more day and we will be heading to New Mexico to see my family!! Ahh i'm so excited :)

[Insert embarrassed cough] Anywho, this past weekend me, my husband and family in-laws went and saw the final Hunger Games. It was such a great ending to an intense and beloved series. I loved reading the books but theirs something about watching it come to life that makes a huge difference and impact. Also this weekend, my husband, Pugsley (my Bulldog) and I took our first Fall/Holiday pictures this weekend and I can NOT wait to show you guys! I honesty think my dog should be a model, he loooves the camera lol. Well, I will remind you all again not to crucify me this week when I put up a billion pictures of my family and our Holiday this week. Hopefully I can talk them into decorating right after thanksgiving since I am not spending Christmas with them. My husband and I will be going to my parents house a couple of days later since the Shiffletts are spending our Christmas in Galveston, Tx! I wish I could make two of me, that way I wouldn't have to split my time between my two amazing families. I will still be putting up some holiday outfits this weeks so stay tuned! Love you all! XOX





Top: Old Navy(old)
Skirt: Express 
Belt: Target
Shoes: JustFab

No comments:

Post a Comment