Nov 18, 2015

Maybelline Matte Lipsticks



So today I decided to show you some of the lipsticks I bought from Maybelline that I LOVE and are super reasonably priced. I think most often the lipsticks that I do buy and tend to lean towards are Matte lipsticks. I am just not into the shimmery stuff because most of the time they are sticky and get on your teeth. At Walmart these lipsticks are priced for 4.97 which is prrrrrretty good! Also, they smell soooo good and are super creamy when applying them. So glad I tried them and got them.



            Starting from left to right on my arm is how I am wearing them. 
Except for the last two they are switched lol

#1 Ravishing Rose
#2 Rich Ruby
#3 Craving Coral
#4 Divine Wine
#5 Touch of Spice


P.S I am NOT a beauty guru whatsoever! Just sharing some of things I do as a normal, doesn't wear a ton of makeup, girl haha






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shades... "craving coral" is my fave on you!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Olive Green & Black

    ReplyDelete