Dec 4, 2015

Family Pictures


I cannot explain how much I love these two guys in my life! As most of you know my husband surprised me on the day of our wedding with my most favorite type of dog in the world (English Bulldog) I cried so hard lol. So it instantly became the three of us and I wouldn't change a thing. Yes, I would probably be getting more sleep without a puppy who likes to sleep on your head and constantly be touching you so he can sleep BUT he is just so darn cute! And don't get me started on how incredibly handsome my husband is too ;) I was so happy at how wonderful these pictures that Miranda Taack turned out. She was actually the one who took our surprise engagement pictures so it was only fit that she take our first "family pictures" for us :)

P.S my puppy is more photogenic than my husband and I combined haha.















































No comments:

Post a Comment