Dec 30, 2015

Galveston

This trip was so amazing! For Christmas every year my husbands side of the family goes somewhere different so this year we went to Galveston, TX. My husband grew up going there for holidays but it had been before hurricane Ike since he had been back. We stayed in a cute condo right on the beach and spent good quality family time with all of my amazing in laws. You know how most people don't like there in-laws? Well, I LOVE mine!! They are so loving and I wouldn't think of changing one thing about them! 

Enjoy all of our crazy family pictures with people picking there noses lol and I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and that you remembered the reason for the season. Best gift ever given was the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ!



















Oh and we got to go to Magnolia Market in Waco, TX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment