Dec 2, 2015

The Best Time of Year



I love December! The only Problem with this month is that I have my Birthday.... I hate getting older and it seems that time is just flying by me and I'm just stuck in a rut. I know some people may say I am a shopaholic and that I look like the girl from the movie but i'm not!! LOL But, like the girl in the movie shopping makes me feel better so I love going home for the holidays because my mom spoils me with buying me new clothes for my Christmas/Birthday gift so I am NOT complaining. There's just something about clothes and making new outfits that takes me out of that rut and puts me in my happy place. Am I the only one like that? All I know is that clothes are my God loves me sign. But also remember during this holiday season that it's about giving and bringing happiness to everyone you meet and reminiscing in the birth of our Saviour! I love you all and don't forget to Be Love Always! XO




Sweater: The Limited (in stores only)
Skirt: Target (old)
Chambray Top: Target
Lipstick: Maybeline (Faint for Fuscia) 

No comments:

Post a Comment